Crystal 1.2.2 has been released!

This is the second patch of the 1.2.0 release with a few fixed regressions and a couple of improvements to dependency support. For details you can check the blog post . Make sure to check it out and post any issues you might find at GitHub.

The full changelog is here: Release 1.2.2 · crystal-lang/crystal · GitHub

Binary releases should be available in the usual channels, or arrive shortly. Check Install - The Crystal Programming Language for installation instructions.

Happy Crystalling!

17 Likes

Congrats to everyone involved in producing & delivering the Crystal goods to the masses. I am super confident the language will grow as it gets more exposure in production & the media.

Also, I truly believe that it’ll make a great first programming language introduction since its syntax is so readable & easy to grasp. I will definitely be promoting Crystal to the locals over here in East Africa where I have a good network of IT professionals whom I like to share knowledge & information on Linux & Windows Server.

Just always remember quality before quantity in terms of your deliverables.
Onwards, fellow crystalizers! Let us crystalize the world with the always fun, slick, fast, modern, powerful & efficient Crystal programming language. :relaxed:

3 Likes