What is your New Year's Resolutions for Crystal?

:heavy_check_mark: In 2019 I’m going to launch my result of 2 years experience with Crystal – Onyx Framework – which would contain REST and GraphQL API frameworks, SQL ORM and background job processing:

… aims to be as much novice-friendly as possible, still being able to scale with a developer’s knowledge of Crystal Language

:heavy_check_mark: I’m going to warm up the Russian community with articles regarding Crystal on famous programming resources like habr.com and attend to the Ruby conference presenting the language and my work, which is going to happen this spring in Belarus. Also maybe hosting a Crystal-dedicated conference as well.

:heavy_check_mark: I’m going to rewamp crystaljobs.org, making it a full-featured Crystal Jobs website with accounts, dashboard, proper email newsletter and stuff.

:heavy_check_mark: I’m going to rewrite CrystalWorld to apply my expereince in the past year and re-visit Realworld Benchmark to create the back-end version of Realworld Comparison – with the help of the community, I hope.

:heavy_check_mark: I’m going to do my best to tell everyone why Crystal is the future language #1!

5 Likes