Bright Is Hiring!

Bright Is hiring.

Who are we? Bright (formerly NeuraLegion) was one of the first companies to embrace Crystal in production, we took a leap of faith with the language and community and are very glad we did so!

Bright is an AST (Application Security Testing) vendor, we build a Dev-First enterprise DAST solution. we work with fortune 500 companies to bring security testing all the way into the developer’s workstation and the SDLC lifecycle.

We have just been noted as a growing contender in Gartner, and have began making large waves in the AST world (you can read more at our Linkedin: Bright | LinkedIn)

We are looking for developers in two roles, one for the SET (Exploitation and Web Attacks) team, and another in our TM ( Target mapping, crawling, authentication, etc…) team.

The role is mainly in Crystal, there are sometimes needs for knowledge in JavaScript for TM (events, DOM, web).

The position is remote, we are fully OK with digital nomad life-style as we have many such remote workers. We prefer people from the EU timezone range but we can work with US timezone as well.

Depending on the relevant position your role will include

TM - Understanding and researching web technologies to understand how to map the attack surface of applications better, work on our crawler and CDP engines to make them better and more thorough. Research new ways to parse and map web protocols like Web sockets, gRPC, and others.

SET - Work with our research team on new attack patterns, help implement new attacks and work on the framework and architecture of Bright’s DAST engine. work on concurrency and how to further optimize our scanning and security detection.

For more questions or to send your CVs you can either reach out to me directly (I’m always around on Crystal’s discord) or you can send your CVs with the following title “Crystal Dev for {TEAM NAME} Team” to Tova Greenwald tova.greenwald@brightsec.com

8 Likes

I sent the email.

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

Let me add that Bright is also responsible for the perf-tool shard and other improvements to the tooling of the language.

8 Likes