crystal shard repository

Hi there, i am developing a crystal shard and would like to know that how to push shards, is there are any shards repository and any shards repository search for the developed shards so far. I thank you for the information. Best regards, Gaurav

Shards are distributed, meaning there
's no centralised repository for all of them. Instead, just having them up on GitHub or other source code hosting services is enough.

For searching for shards that currently exist, I like to use shards.info, shardbox, and crystaldoc.

thank you so much for this information.

This was the best information i was looking for and i really thank you for providing me this. I am pushing a shard and would tag you for the same.

2 Likes

Of course! Also fyi, if you add a shard to github, shards.info will pick it up automatically, but crystaldoc.info will not - you can add it by just submitting the github URL via the form on the homepage.

Thank you and I just finished coding another Linux interface for warp and also for package management. From tomorrow I will start the crystal code. Thank you for this information.

Gute Nach!
Gaurav

@nobodywasishere i want to ask that is there any kernel for the crystal lang. i tried using the crystal_kernel but it breaks. I found this post: Doing Crystal #2: Getting started with Crystal | by Christopher Watson | Medium and this describes well about the shards, i find it before your reply and now only asking you.

I coded this a conda package builder, no need to remember anything, simple source this in your warp workflow and update, install, remove conda as well as channel support with in dockers or compute clusters with a single input. Before writing the linux interfaces, i finished this so that it would be easier to call and update docker and docker swarm clusters with a single input.

You can update dockers, docker swarms, kubernetes conda environment, computing cluster environment with simple inputs. GitHub - sablokgaurav/docker_cluster_conda_package_builder_environment: a conda package builder, no need to remember anything, simple source this in your warp or any terminal, docker, cluster computer and update, install, remove conda as well as channel support with in dockers or compute clusters with a single input are you interested in pushing a docker gem for ruby that i am coding and i can code all the functions both in ruby and crystal and you can build the shards?. What you think. That will be much faster as compared to the graphical and will look like the X64 Assembly language. I dont code in C anymore but previously coded almost in C, and now Python, Shell, R, Awk, Ruby, Crystal. Scala a little bit.