Lucky 0.26.0 Released

Hey friends! Got a new release out, and I wanted to share it with you all.

You can read the blog here. Here’s the CHANGELOG.

This release includes mainly bug fixes, and quality-of-life improvements, but here’s a few of my favorites.

• Added a new Avram::DeleteOperation to accompany the Avram::SaveOperation for doing more complex “delete” logic.
  • More column support like using the postgres citext column, or Array(UUID) allowing models to be just a tad more flexible.
  • Lots of neat updates to LuckyFlow like running browser specs with the browser in non-headless mode. As well as the ability to pause your browser specs for inspecting and debugging
  • And then a few more CLI tasks, better error messages, new validations… it’s a lot!

We also decided to rename Avram::Box to Avram::Factory. Hopefully that will be the last major breaking change before we creep up on 1.0.0 :grimacing:

I also wanted to bring some more attention to LuckyCasts in this version. If you haven’t seen it (at all or recently) the site was redesigned allowing us to sign up for accounts. We should start seeing some quality “Pro” account content soon! Pretty stoked for that.

Let us know if you run in to any issues upgrading. You can check out the UPGRADE_NOTES for upgrading existing apps.

Happy Crystalling!

6 Likes