I have been actively working on a new web framework (another one you can say): ricr.
Here are the unique features:
- Swagger/OpenAPI support!
- type safety, as most as possible (also helps api docs generation)
- modular – e.g. putting several routes behind authentication is very easy
- yet simple by avoiding boilerplates with Controllers
I would like to gather your feadbacks here:
- any existing point to change
- any new lacking feature you wish (e.g. websockets, possible responses in swagger docs)
- are “the selling points” big enough to have enough traction to make this new project living?
Project URL -> https://github.com/ricr-web/ricr