Crystal learning mode

If anybody fancies reviewing one/some concept for the exercism learning mode would I very much appreciate it:

[Concepts]: Classes by meatball133 · Pull Request #372 · exercism/crystal (github.com)

[Concepts]: Strings by meatball133 · Pull Request #378 · exercism/crystal (github.com)

[Concepts]: String methods by meatball133 · Pull Request #381 · exercism/crystal (github.com)

[Concepts]: Add conditionals by meatball133 · Pull Request #385 · exercism/crystal (github.com)

[Concepts]: Add while loops by meatball133 · Pull Request #400 · exercism/crystal (github.com)

3 Likes

I’m going through it, but might take a while. Lot of work you’ve done!

1 Like

I’m lost. How can I help?

Well, there are multiple ways.

One is just going through the markdown files and checking the writing itself.

Another thing would be to fact-check the content and see that it makes sense and is truthy.

Another thing would be to test the exercise, if you do this I would prefer if you don’t read the examplar file. So the goal is more or less to solve the exercise using the src file given and then read the instructions + introduction and spec file to solve the exercise / make the test pass. And after that give some feedback on the experience, like: It would be good if the introduction covered this concept, is the instructions clear etc.

1 Like