Maintenance of vscode plugin

Upping the donation to $50 on crystal sounds good, thank you!

1 Like

Roger! Iā€™m down for 50 on opencollective.

1 Like

The situation hasnā€™t improved in the last months, faustinoaq.crystal-lang is still listed first with the most installs by far.

Has there been any luck reaching @faustinoaq?
Or did anyone try contacting the marketplace about putting that down, marking as outdated or whatever?
Another option might be a collective effort to leave a bunch of 1-star reviews on the old oneā€¦

@Acciaiodigitale

1 Like

Hi @straight-shoota Thank you for your message, I have hard times like everyone last year, trying to recover this year. Checking my apps in my new phone I saw this notification. Letā€™s check what I have undone and put things ready. I apologize to the crystal community for the time I leave. First let me unpublish my old vscode extension and try to get a new one working with latest vscode and crystal features :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Crystal community. The old extension is already unpublished

I also left a comment and 5 star review in the new official vscode extension. Checking the issues and see in what can I collaborate :smile:

Thank you very much to @Acciaiodigitale for all you contributions and keeping the vscode extension alive!!!

4 Likes

@faustinoaq Thanks!

@straight-shoota I contacted also the other plugin owner and everyone says heā€™s removing the extensions, but for now nothing happens.

1 Like

Hey Faustino, great to hear from you! Hope youā€™re doing well.

Maybe you could add a link to Crystal Language - Visual Studio Marketplace in the description to guide users to the new plugin?

1 Like

@all Leaving 5-star reviews on the new plugin would probably help push it up.

1 Like