I’m considering whether I should organise and run a Crystal user conference before the end of the year.
Here’s what I’m thinking
- fully remote, but 100% live
- 100% free, but possibly sponsored
- one day, single track (total run time ~5 hours)
- Friday, 11 December looks like a decent date to run this.
- target timezone: PDT and CET friendly
- one keynote
- 5 relatively short talks (~25 minutes)
- one panel discussion
Questions for you
- how are you feeling about this?
- would you be interested in attending?
- would you be interested in speaking at the conference?
- could you help me spread the word?